- The report may be written in Kyrgyz, Turkish, English and Russian languages.
Paper must be typed using Times New Roman font. When writing the report please pay attention to the following principles:
1) Title Page
- On the front page should include: name of the article, name of the author or authors, names of institution or the University that author represents, e-mail address of each author (if there are more than two authors indicate one correspondents e-mail address), phone number
2) Paper Name
- Font size 12, centered, all capital letters.
- Name of the author(s) along with their title must be typed under the paper name in font size 10 and aligned to the right. The name of the University or Institution in a footnote.
4) Annotation/ Statement
- Statement must be written in the same language as the Paper and in English in font size 10 with single line spacing.
- Word count 150-200
- In the writing of the paper, findings and results obtained by the methods used in the study should be briefly laid out. Avoid unnecessary details.
- Key words must take place at the end of the statement.
- Must be typed on A4 format on MS Word with font size 11 and 1 (single) line spacing, align the text width.
- Margin Setting; left side 3см, right side, bottom and top 4см.
- Headings are Times New Roman, Bold, left justified, 12pt, lower letter. 12nk before the heading and 6nk after the heading.
- Pages must not be numbered.
- The papers must be at least 6 pages and no more than 15 pages.
- Papers full text must be delivered to symposiums secretariat no later than February 17, 2017.
6) Name of tables / figures
- Must be typed in font size 10 singular line spacing.
- Tables and Figures must be numbered. For example: Table 1, Table 2, Figure 1, Figure 2.
- While referencing APA (American Psychological Association) standards must be taken to consideration. Example: (Erdem 2016:58)